- Will the industry consolidate, decentralize, or undergo a bimodal transformation?
- How will the current trends affect the major market segments?
- Which companies will enter the market and which will not survive?
The companies analyzed in this report include BASF, Dow, DuPont, ExxonMobil, Mitsubishi Chemical, Shell. The report provides:
• Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
• Strengths and weaknesses.
• Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
• Major promotional strategies.
• Distribution approaches.
• Product service and support.
• Internally developed and acquired chemical and related capabilities.
• Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
Contains 121 pages