The companies analyzed in this report include BASF, Bayer, Dow, DuPont, FMC, ADAMA, Monsanto, Nufarm, Sumitomo, and Syngenta.
For each company, the report provides:
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Strengths and weaknesses.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Major promotional strategies.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
- Internally developed and acquired technologies, and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
Contains 106 pages