This new report from Venture Planning Group provides insightful analysis of BASF’s capabilities, goals and strategies in the global paint and coatings market. The report presents a worldwide strategic overview of the paint and coatings market, including:
The analysis of BASF includes:
- Specific business, new product development and marketing
- Major strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational,
marketing and product development.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
- Internally developed and acquired technologies, processes, and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.