This strategic assessment of ADAMA, one of the world's leading agrochemical companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from Venture Planning Group presents a comprehensive analysis of the company's performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global agrochemical market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
• A 3-5 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
• History of the company’s agrochemical business evolution, which is important to understanding
the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
• Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
• Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
• Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
• Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
• Manufacturing practices.
• New plants under construction.
• The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION V: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
• Internally developed and acquired agrochemical and related capabilities.
• Proprietary technologies and patent litigation.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
• Review of major product lines.
• Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
• Promotional tactics.
• Distribution approaches.
• Product service and support.
• Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
• Estimated sales by division, geographic region and product line. .
• Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
• Estimated R&D budget.
• Research facilities and staff.
• New technologies, products and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
• Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
• Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
• Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
• Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 24 pages and 5 tables