Complete report $34,500.DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $21,100.
This comprehensive seven-country report contains 1,954 pages, 824 tables, and is designed to assist diagnostics industry executives, as well as companies planning to diversify into the dynamic and rapidly expanding infectious disease testing market, in evaluating emerging opportunities and developing effective business strategies.
The report provides market segmentation analysis of over 100 diseases and viruses in seven countries; assessment of emerging technologies; review of current instrumentation; as well as strategic profiles of leading suppliers and recent market entrants with innovative technologies and products.
Infectious Diseases Analyzed in the Report
AIDS/HIV, Adenovirus, Aeromonads, Bartonella, Blastocystis Hominis, Campylobacter,
Candida, Chancroid, Chlamydia, Clostridium, Coronavirus, Coxsackievirus, Cryptosporidium, Cyclospora, CMV, E. Coli, Echovirus, Encephalitis, Enterovirus, EBV, Giardia, Gonorrhea, Granuloma Inguinale, Hantavirus, H. Pylori, Hepatitis, Herpes Influenza, Legionella, Lyme Disease, Lymphogranuloma, Malaria, Measles, Meningitis, Microsporidium, Mononucleosis, Mumps, Mycoplasma, HPV, Parvovirus, Pneumonia, Polyomaviruses, Pseudomonas, Rabies, RSV, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus , Rubella, Salmonella, Septicemia, Shigella, Staphylococci, Streptococci, Syphilis, Toxoplasmosis, Trichomonas, TB, Vibrio, West Nile, Yersinia.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers
of infectious disease diagnostic products,
by country and individual test.
- Test and sales forecasts for over 90 infectious disease diagnostic
assays by country, individual test and market segment:
- Blood Banks
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Public Health Laboratories
- Review of market dynamics, trends,
structure, size, growth and major suppliers
Current and Emerging Products
- In-depth examination of over 90 major diseases,
including etiology, current diagnostic tests,
vaccines, drugs and market needs.
- Review of major analyzers used for infectious disease
testing, including their operating
characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Assessment of molecular diagnostic, monoclonal antibody,
immunoassay, and other technologies and their potential
applications for infectious disease testing.
- Extensive listings of companies developing or
marketing infectious disease diagnostic products
worldwide by individual test.
- Detailed strategic assessments of major suppliers and
emerging market entrants, including their sales, product
portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative
arrangements and new products in R&D.
Worldwide Market Overview
- Estimated universe of laboratories performing
infectious disease testing by country.
- Test volume and sales projections for major
infectious disease diagnostic assays by country.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Emerging opportunities for new instrumentation,
reagents, IT and other products with significant market
appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for decentralized testing products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Contains 1,954 pages and 824 tables