The strategic assessment of Shimadzu, one of the world's leading diagnostic imaging companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from Venture Planning Group presents a comprehensive analysis of the company's performance, capabilities, goals, and strategies in the global diagnostic imaging market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
- History of the company’s diagnostic imaging business evolution, which is important to
understanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
- Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
SECTION III: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
SECTION IV: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
SECTION V: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Placements and installed base of major systems in the U.S. and abroad, by modality.
- Review of major product lines.
SECTION VI: MARKETING TACTICS
SECTION VII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales and operating profit by division, geographic region and product line.
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION VIII: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
SECTION IX: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION X: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
List of Tables
Shimadzu Revenue by Product Category
Shimadzu Operating Profit by Product Category
Shimadzu Medical Systems Sales by Country
Shimadzu Medical Systems Worldwide Sales by Modality/Business
Shimadzu Imaging Systems Sales by Modality/Business and Geographic Region
Shimadzu Imaging Systems Placements and Installed Base by Modality and Geographic Region
Contains 65 pages and 6 tables