The strategic assessment of Toshiba, one of the world's leading diagnostic imaging companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from Venture Planning Group presents a comprehensive analysis of the company's performance, capabilities, goals, and strategies in the global diagnostic imaging market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
- History of the company’s diagnostic imaging business evolution, which is important to
understanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
- Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
SECTION III: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
SECTION IV: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
SECTION V: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Placements and installed base of major systems in the U.S. and abroad, by modality.
- Review of major product lines.
SECTION VI: MARKETING TACTICS
SECTION VII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales and operating profit by division, geographic region and product line.
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION VIII: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
SECTION IX: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION X: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
List of Tables
Toshiba Sales by Industry Segment
Toshiba Sales Growth by Industry Segment
Toshiba Operating Profit and Margins by Industry Segment
Toshiba Operating Profit Growth by Industry Segment
Toshiba Sales by Geographic Region
Toshiba Sales Growth by Geographic Region
Toshiba Medical Systems Sales by Modality/Business
Toshiba Medical Systems Operating Profit and Margins by Modality/Business
Toshiba Medical Systems Sales by Modality/Business and Geographic Region
Toshiba Medical System Placements and Installed Base By Modality/Business and Region
Contains 116 pages and 10 tables