The companies analyzed in this report include BASF, Bayer, Dow, DuPont, FMC, Makhteshim-Agan, Monsanto, Nufarm, Sumitomo, and Syngenta. For each company, the report provides:
• Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies. • Strengths and weaknesses.
• Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures. • Major promotional strategies.
• Distribution approaches. • Product service and support.
• Customer relations. • Internally developed and acquired technologies, and related capabilities.
• Proprietary technologies and patent litigations. Contains 106 pages