The companies analyzed in this report include Aesculap, Biomet, ConMed, J&J, Medtronic, Smith & Nephew, Stryker, Synthes, Wright Medical Group and Zimmer. The report presents:
• Business, new product development and marketing strategies.
• Anticipated acquisitions and joint ventures.
• Major strengths and weaknesses.
• The U.S. and international sales force size.
• Distribution approaches.
• Major promotional tactics.
• Internally developed and acquired technologies.
• Technical expertise in biotechnology, engineering and other pertinent fields.
Contains 102 pages