The companies analyzed in this report include AkzoNobel, BASF, DuPont, Henkel, Kansai Paint, Nippon Paint, PPG, RPM, Sherwin-Williams, and Valspar. The report presents:
• Specific business, new product development and marketing
• Major strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational,
marketing and product development.
• Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
• Promotional tactics.
• Distribution approaches.
• Product service and support.
• Customer relations.
• Internally developed and acquired technologies, processes, and related capabilities.
• Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
Contains 134 pages