Complete report $5,900. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $3,800.
- Comprehensive 970-page analysis of the Italian microbiology testing market.
- Major issues pertaining to the Italian microbiology laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Current scientific views on the definition, epidemiology, and etiology of major infectious diseases and microorganisms.
- Ten-year test volume and sales forecasts for nearly 80 microbiology tests performed in Italian hospitals, blood banks and commercial laboratories.
- Instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
Contains 970 pages and 155 tables