Complete report $12,500. Individual company assessments $1,850.
This report provides animal health industry executives with strategically significant competitor information, analysis and insight, critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs.
The companies analyzed in the report include: Bayer, Boehringer Ingelhein, Ceva, Elanco, Intervet, Merial, Novartis, Pfizer, Phibro, and Virbac.
• To establish comprehensive, factual and cost-effective data base on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the world’s leading animal health companies.
• To help current suppliers realistically assess their technological and marketing capabilities vis-a-vis leading competitors.
• To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisitions and joint venture candidates.
• To complement organizations’ internal competitor information gathering efforts by providing strategic analysis, data interpretation, and insight.
• To identify the least competitive market niches with significant growth potential.
Contains 400 pages and 55 tables