This report is designed to provide the in vitro diagnostics industry executives with strategically significant competitor information, analysis and insight crucial to the development and implementation of effective business, marketing and R&D programs. The study’s major objectives include:
- To establish a comprehensive, factual, annually updated and cost-effective information base on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the world’s leading in vitro diagnostics companies.
- To help current suppliers realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities vis-à-vis the leading competitors.
- To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisition and joint venture candidates.
- To complement the organizations’ internal competitor information gathering efforts with strategic analysis, data interpretation and insight.
The report presents the following information:
I. Worldwide Market Overview
- US and international trends
- Analysis of major market segments and testing locations
- Review of main geographic regions
- Worldwide market forecasts
II. Company Strategic Assessments
For each of the TOP 10 companies, the report provides an approximately 95-page strategic analysis, including the following:
- Executive Summary
- Business Organization
- Senior Management
- Facilities and Employees
- Technological Know-How
- Product Portfolio
- Marketing Tactics
- Instrument Placements and Installed Base
- R&D Expenditures and Major Programs
- Collaborative Arrangements
- Strategic Direction
III. Comparative Analysis
In this section of the report, the Top10 companies are ranked according to their sales, operating profit and margins, R&D expenditures, and other criteria.
Contains 1,000 pages and 70 tables