This research service covers the Argentinean total telecommunications market and examines key drivers and restraints for growth, market trends, and forecasts. The total market is composed of: fixed telephony services, mobile telephony services, fixed broadband services, pay TV services, and fixed VoIP services. In addition, revenue segmentation by geography is provided considering the concession areas of the regulatory authority CNC, as well as customer type segmentation considering residential, small and medium businesses, and corporate customers. An in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape, including operator market shares and profiles, is also provided. The base year is 2012, and forecasts run through 2018.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- Which telecommunications services present the highest growth opportunities from 2012 to 2018?
- What are the trends in the market regarding technology, competition, consumer demands, and the economy?
- What are the most important regulatory issues impacting telecommunications services in Argentina?
- What are the main industry challenges that operators will face until 2018?
- How are revenue and LIS divided among the residential, SMB, and corporate subsegments?