The Report analyses the market by product, application market, and region, all in a convenient easy-to-read format. The 2010 edition covers the historical data for 2004-2009, together with a five year forecast for 2010-2014 inclusive. This report is published in direct response to the market need and complements the "Global Semiconductor Update Report" - which provides the latest information on developments in the Worldwide Semiconductor Industry, changes in the Markets and Production Capacity, and the impact of the global economic situation.
These high-quality, authoritative reports provide the full spectrum of information and analysis on the Worldwide & European Semiconductor market, until now only available via expensive, subscription-style research services.
The "Annual Semiconductor Report" significantly reduces the cost of external market research by offering a high quality, better value alternative to anything currently available. This report is essential for those involved in semiconductor market research and business development planning in the Worldwide & European semiconductor market. It will also prove invaluable for authorities and government departments in planning and directing economic growth, as well as companies seeking to invest in these markets.
Products and Applications items include forecasts as well as industry and technical trends:
- Current Year In Perspective
- Forecast Summary
- Forecast Assumptions
- The Economy, End-User Demand & Industry Capacity
- Country Analysis & Economic Outlook
- Electronic Equipment Production
- Worldwide Semiconductor Market
- Impact of Capacity Imbalance
- Electronic Data Processing Market Summary
- Telecommunications Market Summary
- Consumer Market Summary
- Industrial Market Summary
- Automotive Market Summary
- Military Market Demand & Industry Capacity
- European Semiconductor Market by Product
- MOS Memory Market Forecast,Trends & Outlook
- Discrete Market Forecast,Trends & Outlook
- Optoelectronics Market Forecast,Trends & Outlook
- Digital Bipolar Market Forecast,Trends & Outlook
Contains 410 pages and 240 tables/figures