This new 550-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 65 tables, and presents a thought-provoking analysis of the performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the major competitors in the worldwide flavor and fragrance market. The study is designed to provide the flavor and fragrance industry executives with strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The report’s major objectives include:
- To establish a comprehensive, factual, annually-updated and cost-effective information base on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the world’s leading flavor and fragrance companies.
- To help current suppliers realistically assess their financial, marketing and technological capabilities vis-a-vis leading competitors.
- To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisitions and joint venture candidates.
- To complement organizations’ internal competitor information gathering efforts by providing strategic analysis, data interpretation and insight.
- To identify the least competitive market niches with significant growth potential.
The companies analyzed in this report include:- Firmenich
- Frutarom - Givaudan
- T. Hasegawa - IFF
- Mane - Robertet
- Symrise - Takasago
The report provides information not available from any other published source, such as sales force estimates by country. Each company assessment includes:
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 4-9 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: OWNERSHIP
- Background of parent companies, private owners, and
SECTION III: BUSINESS EVOLUTION
- History of the company’s formation, which is
important to understanding the corporate culture,
management mentality, and future strategies.
- Business evolution milestone charts.
SECTION IV: ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT
- Most recent acquisitions, divestitures, and organizational
- Current organizational structure.
- Background of senior managers.
SECTION V: MAJOR FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Production, compounding, creative, and R&D facilities
- Workforce size.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO AND TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Major products and services, including fragrances (fine,
technical), flavors, aroma chemicals (high-volume standard
products, high-volume specialties, low-volume specialties),
essential oils, and others.
- Know-how in chemical technology, biotechnology,
aromacology and related fields.
SECTION VII: MARKETING CAPABILITIES
- Sales force size by country.
- Major sales office locations.
- Marketing tactics.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Sales estimates by product category and
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
SECTION X: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Business goals and strategies, including internal expansion,
acquisitions, and divestitures.
Partial List of Tables
Firmenich Sales and Operating Profit Growth
Firmenich Sales by Geographic Region
Firmenich Sales by Product Category
Frutarom Sales and Operating Profit Growth
Frutarom Sales by Business Segment
Frutarom Sales Growth by Business Segment
Frutarom Sales by Geographic Region
Frutarom Sales Growth by Geographic Region
Givaudan Sales and Operating Profit Growth
Givaudan Sales by Product Category
Givaudan Sales Growth by Product Category
Givaudan Sales by Geographic Region/Country
Givaudan Sales Growth by Geographic Region/Country
T. Hasegawa Sales and Operating Profit Growth
T. Hasegawa Sales by Geographic Region
T. Hasegawa Sales Growth by Geographic Region
T. Hasegawa Sales by Product Category
T. Hasegawa Sales Growth by Product Category
T. Hasegawa Sales by Market Segment
IFF Sales and Operating Profit Growth
IFF Sales by Geographic Region
IFF Sales Growth by Geographic Region
IFF Sales Growth by Product Category
IFF Sales by Product Category
IFF Sales by Product Line
Mane Sales Growth
Mane Sales by Product Category
Robertet Sales and Profit Growth
Robertet Sales by Product Line
Robertet Sales Growth by Product Line
Robertet Sales by Geographic Region
Robertet Sales Growth by Geographic Region
Sensient Sales and Operating Profit Growth
Sensient Sales by Geographic Region
Sensient Sales Growth by Geographic Region
Sensient Sales by Product Category
Sensient Sales Growth by Product Category
Sensient Operating Profit and Margins by Product Category
Sensient Flavor and Fragrance Sales Operating Profit Growth
Symrise Sales by Operating Profit Growth
Symrise Sales by Geographic Region
Symrise Sales Growth by Geographic Region
Symrise Sales by Product Category
Symrise Sales Growth by Product Category
Takasago Sales by Operating Profit Growth
Takasago Sales by Geographic Region
Takasago Sales Growth by Geographic Region
Takasago Sales by Product Category
Takasago Sales Growth by Product Category
Contains 550 pages and 65 tables