Complete report $32,500. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $21,100.
The new report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 1,954 pages, 824 tables and provides market segmentation analysis of over 100 diseases and viruses in seven countries, assessment of emerging technologies, review of current instrumentation, as well as strategic profiles of leading suppliers and recent market entrants with innovative technologies and products.
This comprehensive seven-country report is designed to assist diagnostics industry executives, as well as companies planning to diversify into the dynamic and rapidly expanding microbiology testing market, in evaluating emerging opportunities and developing effective business strategies.
The microbiology testing market is one of the most rapidly growing segments of the in vitro diagnostics industry, and the greatest challenge facing suppliers. Among the main driving forces is continuing spread of AIDS, which remains the world’s major health threat and a key factor contributing to the rise of opportunistic infections; threat of bioterrorism; advances in molecular diagnostic technologies; and wider availability of immunosuppressive drugs.
Although for some infections the etiology is still a mystery, while for others the causative microorganisms are present in minute concentrations long before the occurrence of first clinical symptoms, recent advances in genetic engineering and detection technologies are creating exciting opportunities for highly sensitive, specific and cost-effective products.
Geographic Coverage- France
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers of
microbiology products, by country and individual test.
- Test and sales forecasts for over 100 microbiology
assays by country, individual test and market segment:
- Blood Banks
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Public Health Laboratories
- Review of market dynamics, trends,
structure, size, growth and major suppliers by
Current and Emerging Products
- In-depth examination of over 100 major diseases,
including etiology, current diagnostic tests,
vaccines, drugs and market needs.
- Review of major analyzers used for microbiology
testing, including their operating
characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Assessment of molecular diagnostic, monoclonal antibody,
immunoassay, and other technologies and their potential
applications for microbiology testing.
- Extensive listings of companies developing or
marketing microbiology products worldwide by individual test.
- Detailed strategic assessments of 32 major suppliers and
emerging market entrants, including their sales, product
portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative
arrangements and new products in R&D.
Worldwide Market Overview
- Estimated universe of laboratories performing
microbiology tests by country.
- Test volume and sales projections for major
microbiology assays by country.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Emerging opportunities for new instrumentation,
reagents, IT and other products with significant market
appeal during the next ten years.
- Design criteria for decentralized testing products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
The report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including interviews with laboratory directors, and executives of leading diagnostics companies and start-up firms developing innovative products in the U.S., five major European countries and Japan.
In addition to primary sources of information, a comprehensive review of
the most recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product
and financial literature, as well as VPGMarketResearch.com’s proprietary data files was conducted.
Contains 1,954 pages and 824 tables