This new report from Venture Planning Group provides insightful analysis of Firmenich capabilities, goals and strategies in the global flavor and fragrance market. The report presents a worldwide strategic overview of the flavor and fragrance market, including:
• Review of major geographic regions (USA, Europe, Asia).
• Analysis of key product categories (flavors, fragrances, aroma chemicals, essential oils).
• Five-year sales forecasts by product category and geographic region.
The analysis of Firmenich includes:
• Major products and services, including fragrances (fine, technical), flavors,
aroma chemicals (high-volume standard products, high-volume specialties,
low-volume specialties), essential oils, and others.
• Know-how in chemical technology, biotechnology, aromacology and related fields.
• Sales force in the U.S., and other international markets.
• Major sales office locations.
• Distribution strategies.
• Major promotional tactics.
• Business goals and strategies, including internal expansion, acquisitions, and divestitures.
• Specific business, new product development and marketing objectives and strategies.
• Major strengths and weaknesses.
• Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains36 pages 2 tables