Complete report $32,500. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $21,100.
This is a new seven-country strategic analysis of the major business opportunities emerging in the cancer diagnostics market during the next five years. The report examines trends in the U.S., five major European countries (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan; reviews current and emerging tests; analyzes potential applications of various diagnostic technologies; forecasts sales of major tumor markers by country and market segment; profiles leading market players and potential entrants; and suggests alternative business expansion strategies for suppliers. The cancer diagnostics market is on the verge of explosion, as the researchers approach major technological breakthroughs in tumor diagnosis and therapy, discover new specific antigens, and unlock the mystery of the genetic basis of the disease. During the next five years, the worldwide cancer diagnostics market is promising to be an exciting, dynamic and rapidly expanding field. Anticipated technological breakthroughs will create numerous opportunities for determining genetic predisposition, detecting specific tumors, and monitoring biological response to cancer therapy. The rise in geriatric population will further compound the growing demand for malignancy assays and the rapid market expansion worldwide.
Worldwide Market Overview
- Estimated universe of laboratories performing cancer diagnostic testing
- Five-year test volume and sales projections by country.
Business Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially
significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Cancer Diagnostic Tests—Over 200 current and emerging assays including:
ACTH, AFP, Beta-2 Microglobulin, CA 15-3/27.29, CA 19-9, CA 125, Calcitonin, Cathepsin, CEA, Geographic Coverage
Chromogranin, Colon-Specific Antigen, Cytokeratins, Estrogen Receptor, Ferritin, Gastrin, HCG,
Insulin, Interferons, Interleukins, Lymphocyte Subtyping, Neuron-Specific Enolase, Nucleolar,
Occult Blood, Oncogenes, Pancreatic Oncofetal Antigen, Pap Smear, Parathyroid Hormone,
Progesterone Receptor, Prostatic Acid Phosphatase, Prostatic Specific Antigen, S-100 Protein,
Serotonin, Sialic Acid, Squamous Cell Carcinoma Ag, TDT, Thymidine Kinase, Thyroglobulin,
Tissue Polypeptide Antigen, and others.
France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, USA
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers,
by individual cancer diagnostic test and country.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts
for major cancer diagnostic tests
by country and market segment, including:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including review
of the market dynamics, structure, size, growth and major suppliers
- Cancer statistics, etiology and recent developments in the
U.S., Japan and five major European countries.
Current and Emerging Products
- Review of over 200 current and emerging cancer diagnostic tests,
- Biochemical Markers
- Growth Factors
- Colony Stimulating Factors
- Immunohistochemical Stains, and others.
- Instrumenation review analysis of major immunoassay analyzers used for cancer diagnostic testing, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Assessment of monoclonal antibodies, immunoassays, DNA
probes, biochips/microarrays, chromosome analysis, IT,
artificial intelligence, flow cytometry, biosensors, and other technologies
and their potential applications for cancer diagnostic testing.
- Review of competing/complementing technologies, including
CT, MRI, NMR, PET and photonics spectroscopy.
- Extensive listings of over 500 companies, universities
and research centers developing new cancer diagnostic tests
and detection technologies.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers
and start-up firms developing innovative
technologies and products, including their sales,
product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative
arrangements, and new products in R&D.
Contains 1,200 pages and 450 tables