This package contains 76 glass packaging analyses from the following European countries: Albania, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, ,Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam, and Yemen. These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for glass packaging in different countries. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- Overall market value for glass packaging by country, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for glass packaging by country, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for glass packaging by type (ampoules, bottles, carboys, flask, stoppers, lids, closures, other glass containers)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
- What is the size of the glass packaging market in different countries?
- How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the market?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?