TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global CAD market in the Civil and Construction industry to grow at a CAGR of 7.05 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need for modular infrastructure development. The Global CAD market in the Civil and Construction industry has also been witnessing the development of cloud-based CAD solutions. However, the emerging threat from open source and pirated CAD software solutions could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global CAD Market in the Civil and Construction Industry 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global CAD market in the Civil and Construction industry landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Autodesk Inc., Bentley Systems Inc., Dassault Systemes S.A., and Intergraph Corp. Other vendors mentioned in the report: Parametric Technology Corp., Aveva Group plc, ESI Group, Alibre Design, and progeCAD.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?