The industry report package Global Plastic Product Market to 2017 - Market Size, Top 10 Countries, Trends, Forecasts, and Market Players offers the most up-to-date perspective on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for plastic products in the world. Along with a global plastic product market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, South Korea, United Kingdom, United States
The studies include historic market data from 2006 to 2012 and forecasts until 2017 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key market insights in a readily accessible and clearly presented format.
The market studies answer key questions such as:
- What is the size of the global plastic product market
- What is the size of the plastic product market in the top 10 global countries?
- How are the markets divided into different product segments?
- Which products are growing fast?
- How have the markets been developing?
- How does the future look like?
- What is the market potential?
- Which major companies are operating in the market?
- Which companies are performing well and which are not?
- Which companies have the most potential as clients?
- Which companies are attractive for acquisition?
- Which companies have the most potential to partner with?
The latest market information included in the studies:
- The global market size for plastic products
- Overall market size for plastic products in the top 10 global countries
- Market size for plastic products by type
- Forecasts and future outlook of the markets
- Players on the market with company names, financial performance, employees, key executives, and contact details
Product segments analyzed in the studies:
Plastic construction products
Plastic film, sheets and plates
Plastic household ware
Plastic packaging products
Plastic pipes, tubes and hoses
Other plastic products