This package contains 63 insulin market analyses from the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic,Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, Armenia, Azerbaijan, China, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Oman, Pakistan, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, the United States and Uruguay. The insulin market analyses give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the insulin markets in different countries.
The market analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for insulin, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for insulin, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for insulin by type (bulk, dosage)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing businessThese market analyses answers to questions such as:
- What is the size of the insulin market in different countries?
- How the insulin market has been developing in different countries? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the insulin market in different countries?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate in and how is it developing?