Complete report $34,500. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $21,100. The report is available by country, section, market segment, and can be custom-tailored to your specific information needs and budget.
“2014 Market Segmentation Analysis of the Global Cancer Diagnostics Industry: Oncogenes, Biochemical Markers, Lymphokines, GFs, CSFs, Hormones, Immunohistochemical Stains--Hospitals, Commercial Labs, POC Locations” is Venture Planning Group’s new study of the major business opportunities emerging in the global cancer diagnostics market during the next five years. The report examines trends in the U.S., Europe and Asia; reviews current and emerging assays; analyzes potential applications of new diagnostic technologies; forecasts sales of major tumor markers by country and market segment; profiles leading players and potential market entrants; and identifies specific business opportunities for suppliers.
The cancer diagnostics market is on the verge of explosion, as the researchers approach major technological breakthroughs in tumor diagnosis and therapy, discover new specific antigens, and unlock the mystery of the genetic basis of the disease. During the next five years, the worldwide cancer diagnostics market is promising to be an exciting, dynamic and rapidly expanding field. Anticipated technological breakthroughs will create numerous opportunities for determining genetic predisposition, detecting specific tumors, and monitoring biological response to cancer therapy. The rise in geriatric population will further compound the growing demand for malignancy assays and the rapid market expansion worldwide.
France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, USA
Worldwide Market Overview
- Five-year test volume and sales projections by country.
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including review
of the market dynamics, structure, size, growth and major suppliers
- Estimated universe of laboratories performing cancer diagnostic testing
- Cancer statistics, etiology and recent developments in the
U.S., Europe, and Asia.
Business Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially
significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Over 200 Current and Emerging Cancer Diagnostic Test
- Biochemical Markers
- Growth Factors
- Colony Stimulating Factors
- Immunohistochemical Stains
Supplier Shares, Sales and Volume Forecasts
- Sales and market shares of major cancer diagnostic product
suppliers by individual test and country.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts
for major tumor markers by country and market segment, including:
º Commercial/Private Laboratories
º Physician Offices/Group Practices
º Cancer Clinics
º Ambulatory Care Centers
- Analysis of major molecular diagnostic and immunodignostic analyzers
used for cancer testing, including their operating characteristics,
features and selling prices.
- Assessment of latest technologies
and their potential applications for cancer diagnostic testing.
- Review of competing/complementing technologies.
- Extensive listings of companies, universities
and research centers developing new cancer diagnostic tests
and detection technologies.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers
and start-up firms developing innovative cancer diagnostic
technologies and products, including their sales,
product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative
arrangements, and new products in R&D.
- The companies analyzed in the report include:
- Agilent Technologies
- Applied Gene Technologies
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Biomedical Diagnostics
- Correlogic Systems/Vermillion
- Eiken Chemical
- Enzo Biochem
- Exact Sciences
- Guided Therapeutics
- Kyowa Medex
- Mackay Life Sciences
- Myriad Genetics
- Nanogen Elitech
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Panacea Pharmaceuticals
- Quest Diagnostics
- Radient Pharmaceuticals
- Siemens Healthcare
- Takara Bio
- Targeted Diagnostics & Therapeutics
- Thermo Fisher/Life Technologies
- Wako Pure Chemicals
Contains 1,200 pages and 450 tables