This market research report package offers a perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for medical devices in different countries around the world. The studies provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
These market studies answer to questions such as:
- Overall market for medical devices in different countries
- Market for medical devicess by product type
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market
- Macroeconomic indicators
Product types discussed in the studies:
- What is the size of the medical device markets in different countries around the world?
- How are the markets divided into different types of products?
- Which products are growing fast?
- How the markets have been developing?
- How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the macroeconomic indicators look like?
Countries included in the package:
- Artificial joints
- Computed tomography equipment
- Dental appliances and instruments
- Dental fittings and artificial teeth
- Hearing aids
- Magnetic resonance imaging equipment
- Medical and surgical sterilizers
- Medical medical devices
- Needles, syringes, cannulae and catheters
- Ophthalmic appliances and instruments
- Scintigraphic equipment
- Therapeutic respiration equipment
- Ultrasonic scanning equipment
- Ultra-violet and infra-red ray equipment
- X-ray equipment
- Other medical devices
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Moldova, Mongolia, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, Argentina, Bolivia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, United States, Egypt, Morocco and South Afric.