The industry report package Monofilament (> 1mm) Markets in the World to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date perspective on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for monofilament (> 1mm) in the world. Along with a global monofilament (> 1mm) market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam
The studies include historic market data from 2006 to 2012 and forecasts until 2017 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key market insights in a readily accessible and clearly presented format.
The market studies answer key questions such as:
- What is the size of the global monofilament (> 1mm) market
- What is the size of the monofilament (> 1mm) market in different countries around the world?
- How are the markets divided into different product segments?
- Which products are growing fast?
- How have the markets been developing?
- How does the future look like?
- What is the market potential?
The latest market information included in the studies:
- The global market size for monofilament (> 1mm)
- Overall market size for monofilament (> 1mm) in different countries around the world
- Market size for monofilament (> 1mm) by type
- Forecasts and future outlook of the markets
Product segments analyzed in the studies:
Monofilament (>1mm) of ethylene polymers
Monofilament (>1mm) of vinyl-chloride polymers
Monofilament (>1mm) of other plastics