This DataPack contains 256 tables from Venture Planning Group’s new report, “Competing in the US Point-of-Care Diagnostic Testing Market,” including supplier shares, as well as test volume and sales by tests. The DataPack will help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the US Point-of-Care Testing market during the next five years, and assist industry executives in developing effective business, new product development and marketing strategies.
Market Segmentation Analysis- Review of the 10 major POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure,
size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for over 300 chemistry,
immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures by market
- Home/Personal Testing
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Birth Centers
and by test category:
- Routine and Special Chemistry
- Microbiology/Infectious Diseases
- Flow Cytometry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Endocrine Function
- Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Contains 256 tables