Complete report $11,800. Individual company assessments $1,500.
A thought-provoking report on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the major competitors in the worldwide beer market. The report is designed to provide the brewing industry executives with strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs.
The report's major objectives include:
- To establish a comprehensive, factual, annually-updated and cost-effective information base on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the world's leading beer companies.
- To help current suppliers realistically assess their financial, marketing and technological capabilities vis-a-vis leading competitors.
- To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisitions and joint venture candidates.
- To complement organizations' internal competitor information gathering efforts by providing strategic analysis, data interpretation and insight.
- To identify the least competitive market niches with significant growth potential.
Contains 400 pages and 60 tables