This package contains 63 vaccine market analyses from the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic,Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, Australia,Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Eritrea, Mexico, Panama, Peru, United States, Uruguay, Armenia, Azerbaijan, China, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Oman, Pakistan, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, Ethiopia, Ghana, Morocco and Nigeria. The vaccine market analyses give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the vaccine markets in different countries.
The market analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for vaccines
- Overall market volume for vaccines
- Market value and volume for vaccines by type (human, veterinary)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing businessThese market analyses answers to questions such as:
- What is the size of the vaccine market in different countries?
- How the vaccine market has been developing in different countries? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the vaccine market in different countries?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate in and how is it developing?