To prepare diagnostics industry executives for radically different operating climates and reduce surprises, Venture Planning Group has published a series of 10 global market research surveys, “2019 World In Vitro Diagnostics Industry: Market Shares and Country Forecasts.” The series is designed to provide industry decision-makers with strategically significant competitor information, analyses and insight crucial to the development and implementation of effective business, marketing and R&D programs. The report examines future trends in the U.S., Europe and Asia; reviews over 400 current and emerging assays; analyzes potential applications of innovative technologies; provides supplier shares and sales forecasts by assay, method, market segment, and country; profiles leading players and potential market entrants; and suggests alternative market expansion strategies for instrument and reagent suppliers. The series is based on the following studies:
- Future Scenarios of the In Vitro Diagnostics Market:
Technological Breakthroughs, Economic Austerity, Business-as-Usual
- Opportunities in the Global Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostics:
Spot Fast-Growing Market Segments
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM), Endocrine Function, Tumor Markers, Special Chemistry, Immunoproteins, Drugs of Abuse
- Analysis of the Global Molecular Diagnostics Market
Integrating New Technology Planning with Business and Corporate Strategies--
Emerging Tests, Market Forecasts, Competitive Intelligence
- Automated Microbiology Market
Molecular Diagnostics, Microbial Identification, Antibiotic Susceptibility, Blood Culture,
Urine Screening, Immunodiagnostics
- Infectious Disease Testing: A Rapidly Growing and Challenging Market
Technological Breakthroughs, Emerging Tests, Market Forecasts, Competitive Intelligence
- Market Segmentation Analysis of the Global Cancer Diagnostics Industry:
Oncogenes, Biochemical Markers, Lymphokines, GFs, CSFs, Hormones, Immunohistochemical Stains--Hospitals, Commercial Labs, POC Locations
- Analysis of the Global Hematology and Flow Cytometry Markets:
France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, USA Sales Forecasts, Supplier Shares,
- Molecular Blood Typing, Grouping and Infectious Disease NAT Market:
France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, US--Emerging Technologies, Sales Forecasts,
Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies
- New Frontiers in Coagulation Testing:
Global Challenges, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Landscape
- Analysis of the Global Point-of-Care Diagnostic Testing Market
Country Segment Forecasts, Market Shares, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Strategies, Growth Opportunities
Worldwide Market Overview
- Facilities performing diagnostic tests by country.
- Test volume and sales projections by country.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive review of the market
dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth,
and key suppliers, by country.
- Test volume and sales forecasts for over 400 diagnostic procedures.
- Market segments analyzed in the report include:
- Clinical Chemistry
° Endocrine Function
° Special Chemistry
° Drugs of Abuse
- Molecular Diagnostics
° Infectious Diseases
° Genetic Testing
° Forensic Testing
° Paternity Testing/HLA Typing
° Microbial Identification
° Antibiotic Susceptibility
° Urine Screening
° Blood Culture
- Cancer Diagnostic
- Flow Cytometry
- Blood Typing, Grouping, and Screening
- Coagulation Testing
- Centralized Testing Locations
° Commercial/Private Laboratories
° Public Health Laboratories
° Blood Banks
- POC/Decentralized Testing Locations
° Home/Personal Testing
° Physician Offices/Group Practices
° Emergency Rooms
° Operating/Recovery Suites
° Cancer Clinics
° Ambulatory Care Centers
° Surgery Centers
° Nursing Homes
° Birth Centers
Emerging Tests and Instrumentation
- Analysis of current and emerging tests.
- Review of latest instrumentation technologies, and feature
comparison of high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Assessment of current and emerging diagnostic technologies,
and their potential market applications.
- Worldwide listings of companies developing
or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- New product development opportunities
with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Strategic assessments of major diagnostic product
manufactures and emerging market entrants, including
their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics,
collaborative arrangements and new products in R&D.
The companies analyzed in the report include:
Applied Gene Technologie
The report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including questionnaire responses, as well as interviews with laboratory directors and executives of leading diagnostic companies and start-up firms developing innovative technologies and products in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
In addition to primary sources of information, a comprehensive review of
Venture Planning Group’s proprietary database, and the most recent technical, business, manufacturer, and financial publications was conducted.
Contains approximately 9,700 pages and 3,200 tables