The companies analyzed in this report include Firmenich, Frutarom, Givaudan,
T. Hasegawa, IFF, Mane, Robertet, Sensient, Symrise, and Takasago. The report presents:
• Business goals and strategies, including internal expansion, acquisitions, and divestitures.
• Specific business, new product development and marketing objectives and strategies.
• Major strengths and weaknesses.
• Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
• Sales force estimates by country.
• Major sales office locations.
• Distribution strategies.
• Promotional tactics.
• Products and services, including fragrances (fine, technical), flavors, aroma chemicals (high-volume standard products, high-volume specialties, low-volume specialties), essential oils, and others.
• Know-how in chemical technology, biotechnology, aromacology and related fields.
Contains 135 pages