Complete report $12,700. Individual company assessments $1,900.
This is a thought-provoking report on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the major competitors in the worldwide electronics market is designed to provide the electronics industry executives with strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs.
The report’s major objectives include:
- To establish a comprehensive, factual, annually-updated and cost-effective information base on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the world’s leading electronics companies.
- To help current suppliers realistically assess their financial, marketing and technological capabilities vis-a-vis leading competitors.
- To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisitions and joint venture candidates.
- To complement organizations’ internal competitor information gathering efforts by providing strategic analysis, data interpretation and insight.
- To identify the least competitive market niches with significant growth potential.
The report presents the following information:Contains 650 pages and 74 tables
I. Worldwide Market Overview
- US and international trends
- Analysis of major market segments
- Review of main geographic regions
- Worldwide market forecasts
II. Company Strategic Assessments
For each of the TOP 10 companies, the report provides an approximately 65-page strategic analysis, including the following:
- Executive Summary
- Business Organization
- Senior Management
- Facilities and Employees
- Technological Know-How
- Product Portfolio
- Marketing Tactics
- Financial Analysis
- R&D Expenditures and Major Programs
- Collaborative Arrangements
- Strategic Direction
III. Comparative Analysis
In this section of the report, the TOP 10 companies are ranked according to their sales, operating profit and margins, R&D expenditures, and other criteria.